Sunday 16 November 2014

1 point wins

1 point wins


'I have earned £7'363.21 Profit in 10 Months on the horses'

Now, sadly, that isn't me making that very impressive claim! Although, it could have been, if I'd of signed up to this service earlier in the year. 1 point wins, is the name of this service, which is run entirely by professional tipster Andy, a 17 year veteran of the horse racing industry.
Unlike many, many tipster services, Andy is completely open and transparent about his selection results. Even, admitting to ONE, very small losing month this year. This isn’t a service which shouts about a high winning percentage. Although 31.26% is very impressive! This is a service which picks longer odds horses; you won’t win every race, or every other race. But you will make a very good return on your investment. October, was a particularly good month, returning me a profit of just over £500 J. Every morning, I now eagerly await the email to arrive from Andy (usually comes around ten ish) I then put on my bets for the day (see ‘Bookies’ section)
How can I try the service? Well you only need to commit, to the extremely reasonable (some would say cheap) sum of £20 for the first month. Which is half of the gym membership, you remember? The one you signed up for, and never went (yep, me too) unlike a lot of racing services, you won’t be automatically rebilled, forever and a day. You just decide at the end of the month if you want to carry on (I did) anyway I digress slightly, all the financial stuff can be found on the website. I’m just here to do a review, not to try and be a salesman!
P.s I just remembered this line on Andy’s site; ‘If you hit a Single Losing Month during your Subscription, Then I'll Give you 3 or 6 Months FREE!’   
So as you can see, it’s a really great deal!
Thanks for reading this guys, and girls!

Find 1 Point Wins Click Here!
Good luck with your ‘punting’




0 comments:

Post a Comment